Tabs visible on a public link after they are removed in an asana

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:

I created a project in Asan and made it public by creating a link. After that, I removed tabs like List and Calendar because I don’t need them to be available on a public page, but for some reason they are still available. Next, I made a duplicate of this project, and now the List tab is no longer available, but Calendar is still available.

What version of Asana are you using (Basic/Premium/Business/Enterprise)?
Business

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Andrii_Bandiak sorry for the delay! In this case, I’d recommend reaching out to our Support team so they can look into the project details. Please include the project link in your message to help them troubleshoot. To contact Support, go to asana.com/support > click the chat button in the bottom right > type in “speak to an agent”

1 Like

Hi,

Please note that the issue is not in the project but in the settings that disable tabs on public views in the dashboard.

Hi,

Can I get a temporary solution regarding this bug? Because previous one is not working @Vanessa_N

Hi,

Can anyone help here?

Hi,

@Andrea_Mayer Can u help here?

Hi @Andrii_Bandiak, sorry for the delay. Have you submitted a request to our Support team yet? Unfortunately, our tools for investigation here in the Forum are limited. Usually, we can only file a bug with our Developers from here if we are able to replicate the issue on our end, or if it’s a widespread problem. If you submit a request to our Support team, they will have ways of digging into this further and assist you.

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.