Syncing task list with Google

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1 I live by selecting my tasks and showing up at the time I planned on my calendar. That’s the power feature of google tasks. But work uses Asana for projects, so need integration.

1 Like

I would love this feature. I stopping doing work just to search for this hack. I have too many to-do-list and I need to consolidate them!

Our organization of 60 Asana Premium paid users needs this, for all the reasons others have mentioned above. Tighter Google Calendar integration is a serious must for us to continue using Asana.

2 Likes

The lack of time management features such as this is why we canceled premium. Most people have asana and have email/productivity clients such as google calendar to manage their time.
Tasks are like mini-projects for a lot of people, they have a start and end time. Being unable to easily see and manage time with slots in calenders means juggling multiple productivity clients.
These sorts of features should be in the baseline offering for project management solutions not requested additional features.

6 Likes

+100

1 Like

It’s ridiculous that Asana doesn’t have this feature added. And all these paying customers venting about the need for it. Hurry up Asana

5 Likes

+1

1 Like

+100

1 Like

Is there any movement on this??

That I have to subscribe to an asana calendar and they are just all day tasks is not ideal, whatsoever

+1, need this or will be quitting asana premium

+1

1 Like

+1 and why there is no reply from Asana on this thread?

1 Like

Idem, nous sommes une équipe de 6 personnes. Sans cette fonctionnalité nous partirons tôt ou tard.

+1 with the most recent Google Doc checkbox to Google task feature it’s going to be much easier to create Google tasks and managing then add projects on Asana would be ideal!

My team takes a lot of meeting notes with action items during google hangouts meetings, and with the update Pierandrea mentions above, I’m concerned that many will start to have two task lists if we aren’t able to sync

+1, really need a way to import new google tasks automatically into Asana.
Zapier and email forwarding both degrade the product experience with Asana.
@Marie

2 Likes

Adding to this large group that this would also be a huge difference maker for me. @Marie is there any update here?

+1

1 Like