Sync tasks by tag in section list?

Hi,

Is there any chance that my tasks would automatically synchronize between sections in tasks list based on its tag?

For example:

1. I’ve created a section “awaiting response” in my tasks list, and the tag “awaiting” in my organization.
  2. Now when I work and need someone’s respone to my task A I tag it with “awaiting”
  3. And if I go back to my list dashboard I’d want it to automatically go under “awaiting response” task section - so that I can focus on the next things I can do and not see the awaiting ones :slight_smile:

Is it possible to merge section with the tag to get it done? Or maybe there’s some plugin?
That functionality would change my life for better!

Thanks for help and your time :slight_smile:

Hello @Michał_Droździk, welcome to the Asana Forum,
Could you specify if you want to do this inside some project or your My Tasks?
Unfortunately, there is no rules (automations) which will react on tags, but you can use custom field (inside project) which will move your tasks into certain section.

1 Like

FYI @Michał_Droździk, if you need If-Then rules to trigger based on tags, our Flowsana integration provides this capability.

1 Like

Could you specify if you want to do this inside some project or your My Tasks?

Hello Charlie, I meant to do this just in “My Tasks”.

FYI @Michał_Droździk, if you need If-Then rules to trigger based on tags, our Flowsana integration provides this capability.

Thank you, I will definitely check it out.

1 Like

Then the suggestion to use custom fields isn’t an option, as My Tasks doesn’t yet support custom fields.

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.