Switching from Boards to List View (and vice versa)

Hi. How do we know if we have this feature or not? Where are we supposed to see it?

Hi @Patrick_Esmonde! :wave:

Asana is rolling out this feature gradually! That might be the reason why you are not having this feature yet. But I can asure you that once this is completely rolled out, all projects will have the ability to be viewed both as a board and a list.

We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. We will also announce it in I will also make an announcement in here: https://forum.asana.com/c/community-forum-announcements/product-updates

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum @Vinny_Troia :wave:

If you have this feature in a Project, you will see both tabs “List” & “Board” in your Project view and you will able to switch between the two as you need.

@Natalia or @Marie will we have the option to see My Tasks as a board view as well?

1 Like

@Aly, I just tested in an organization that has the new functionality and (so far, at least) it’s just for projects, not for My Tasks, search results, or tags views.

Larry

2 Likes

Upvoting Board View for My Tasks!

1 Like

Hi
This reply is from April. Has your work had any progress since then? And when are you planning to implement the feature?
I´m eager to now because I really miss it.
/Urban

Is there any further update on this feature? is it live?

It’s live for a portion of Asana users, and they are currently rolling it out slowly to their user base over time. They haven’t provided a timeframe as to when it will be implemented for 100% of users, have only said that they’re proceeding slowly and carefully so as not to overly impact their processing capabilities.

4 Likes

Cool - keep me posted!

Looking forward to this - a great (and needed) feature!

Thanks for the update!! I was about to start from scratch to convert some projects but I’ll hold tight!

Is it possible to opt-in to this?

Not possible, you have to wait…

any updates on this?

Still the same answer: it is being rolled out slowly to everyone :slight_smile: