Support Tab S7 plus integrated keyboard

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
Using the Asana app on my Samsung Tab S7 Plus, within a previously created task page, and trying to input an update; the app will only allow me to type one letter, and then the screen goes grey, as if I’ve selected somewhere else on the screen and no longer have a cursor. The app and keyboard works fine when typing in other parts of the app.
Steps to reproduce:
This only happens with the detachable samsung keyboard. If I detach the keyboard, the onscreen touch keyboard works fine, but that’s not why I bought the physical keyboard. This has occurred in multiple tasks, when trying to type an update. There is no issue however when I create a new task; typing is completely fine.
Browser version:
One UI ver 3.1, Android Ver 11
Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Rob_Clements, welcome to the Asana Community Forum and thanks for sharing your feedback with us! As it stands, our Asana app for Android does not officially support third-party devices like the external keyboard you’re using. I’ve gone ahead and moved your post to our #mobile:androidios-feedback category to allow other customers to upvote for this request.