Support System is Terrible

I’ve been trying to upgrade an entire workspace - so we can have some teams upgraded - and it’s been a nightmare. Since our team is less than 15 people I have to go through support. I understand that, but what I don’t understand - if you RESPOND to your case, it kicks your case to the BOTTOM of the queue to be answered. Absolutely insane - I’ve followed the process for the smaller team but now if we have to communicate back and forth (with email NOT a call. A call would expedite some cases exponentially) more than 2 times, we’re talking close to 2 - 3 weeks. This is just unacceptable.

I would highly recommend reviewing this. While Asana is great and a great price - at this point I could have gotten another product, trained myself and my team on this new product.

1 Like

I’m so sorry for the trouble you’ve experienced Katie.

It is true that our support team works from oldest to newest request, but unless you’re responding to your own email, your query will not be sent back to the bottom of our support queue. While I understand that the wait can be frustrating, please bear with us as our operations (as many) are currently affected by the global health crisis. Supporting our customers remains our top priority and a tremendous amount of work is being done behind the scene to keep the best level of support possible.

I’ve personally liaised with our support team who confirmed they’ve received your Billing owner’s approval and will be in touch as soon as possible. Thanks again for your patience and understanding!

I completely understand the situation with COVID-19, it’s effecting everyone. This situation started well before we saw any cases within the US.

I was told today on a chat that every time you respond to a support case, your case then is put at the bottom of the queue.

I just think that your support model is not sustainable.

My billing owner approved this about a week ago. I reached out about different pricing plans to support and sales at the beginning of March, that’s where the frustration is coming in.

I appreciate the additional details @Katie_Wilson. We’re always working on improving our support operations and I’ve logged a feedback on your behalf to make sure we can address these issues in the future.

I can confirm that this only happens if you reply to your own reply. If you’re replying directly to a request from our team, your query will follow the normal flow!

We can’t resolve billing related questions via the Forum, but if you have any questions related to the Product feel free to reach out in the Forum. We have tones of experienced Community members as well as Asanas involved on a daily basis, there will always be someone to help!

Since you’ve verified that my billing manager has given the go ahead to get the workspace set to divisional and a team upgraded - what are the next steps?

Our team will be in touch shortly with more instructions. For security reasons, I can’t details and discuss billing issues in this public forum, but I’ve made sure to have someone from our support team get back to you as soon as possible.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.