Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
When using an advanced search with a custom field set to “with no value”, subtasks won’t show up in the search results. Only tasks.
Not sure if this is a related bug or intended behavior, but something similar happens with the custom field (dropdown) set to “is not” (with any option chosen). Subtasks with no option chosen won’t show up while tasks will.
Steps to reproduce:
- Add a custom field (dropdown) to your project.
- Create a task and subtask with the custom field. Don’t select an option, leave the field empty.
- Create an advanced search and include the new custom field.
- Set the custom field to “with no value” and set the custom field of the task and subtask accordingly so that they should show up and hit go.
- All that will show up is the task, the subtask won’t.
Google Chrome Version 80.0.3987.122
Safari Version 13.0.4 (14608.4.9.1.4)
Upload screenshots below: