Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
When creating a subtask, after approximately 6-8 characters are typed, a pop-up appears letting the user know that there is a way to create a section on a task. This cancels text input and cannot be removed (the got it button is unselectable and creating a new section does not cancel the tour). This is super frustrating as for each subtask I have to continually close and reopen to type a few characters at a time.
Steps to reproduce:
- Add a subtask on a task triggering the “Trying to create a section, user our new shortcut tab n” pop-up.
- The pop-up will cancel text input (it is appearing at the board level of the screen instead of on the task pop-up like you intended)
- Click back into the text input and it will reject input and act erratically on keyboard input
- Try to cancel the tour by pressing got it and the task will exit. reopen and repeat 1-3
- Try to add a new section to cancel the tour with no effect.
Upload screenshots below:
Welcome to the Forum @colin7 I’m sorry to hear you are running into this issue.
In order to better understand what might be the issue, would you mind trying the following steps?
- Are you able to reproduce with an incognito window?
- Are you able to reproduce with another browser?
- Would you mind recording a screencast to help us visualize the behaviour you are getting? Loom is a great app for video screencasts: https://www.useloom.com/
Try to include the entire browser window, including URL bar, in the video screencast.
If you don’t feel comfortable sharing the Screencast publicly in the this thread, feel free to DM me (You just need to click on my name above and select “Message”).
Looking forward to your reply!
I’m closing this bug since I haven’t heard back from you in a while but please, if you are still running into this issue, don’t hesitate to reach out, we’ll be more than happy to assist you further!
Have a great Thursday!
This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.