Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
When creating a subtask, after approximately 6-8 characters are typed, a pop-up appears letting the user know that there is a way to create a section on a task. This cancels text input and cannot be removed (the got it button is unselectable and creating a new section does not cancel the tour). This is super frustrating as for each subtask I have to continually close and reopen to type a few characters at a time.
Steps to reproduce:
- Add a subtask on a task triggering the “Trying to create a section, user our new shortcut tab n” pop-up.
- The pop-up will cancel text input (it is appearing at the board level of the screen instead of on the task pop-up like you intended)
- Click back into the text input and it will reject input and act erratically on keyboard input
- Try to cancel the tour by pressing got it and the task will exit. reopen and repeat 1-3
- Try to add a new section to cancel the tour with no effect.
Upload screenshots below: