Student Group Premium Trial

Hi all,

I have applied for the premium 6 months trial for our student group workspace. How long does it take to be approved in general?

Thanks…

Hi @Aziz_Koyuncuoglu and thanks for reaching out!

I can confirm our team has received your application and will be in touch within the next couple of days!

Thank you very much @Marie.

1 Like

Hi @Marie, I have the same question. I applied on Monday and I haven’t gotten any response from anyone at Asana. I’d like to show Asana to my teammates tomorrow afternoon at our biweekly in-person meeting, because otherwise it may be another 2 weeks before I can effectively onboard them in person and by then I think it may be too late to be useful.

Thanks,
Alex

Thanks for reaching out @Alex_Jenko! I’ve passed your message to the Team :slight_smile:

Hi @Marie,

I have the same issue here. However, we are a student-group from Germany (University of Osnabrueck). Does this make a difference?
We’ll have our next meeting next week, which is when we’ll decide which organisation tool we want to use. So it would be really cool, if I would know by then whether we can have a free premium access for students or not.

Best,
Anne

Hey @Marie,

I have applied for Asana Student Premium over a month ago and did not hear from you since.
A couple of days after my application I’ve contacted support for an estimate how long it would take but the agent couldn’t make an estimation.

Our student group would love to use asana but like, I said - now it has been over a month and we are still waiting for a response.

I appreciate your attention.

Kind regards,
Lukas

Hi @Marie

So sorry to bother you- I am also trying to figure out the Student free trial. My student identity seemed to be approved, but I never got an email from Asana with further steps or a verification code. I saw someone posted in a different forum that you have to have a workspace different from your organization in order for the process to work. I have created a workspace for the student project. Can you let me know if the Asana team ever got my initial request, and what next steps I can take? Thank you so much!

No worries @Grace_Anne_Ingham, I just spoke with our support team; they will follow up with your request by email :slight_smile:

Hi @Marie

I’m actually having the same issue as Grace where my eligibility seemed to have been approved and I got an email saying it was verified from SheerID and yet I don’t have access to the premium 6 month trial. Can you let me know if the Asana team ever got my initial request, and what next steps I can take? Would love to know as soon as reasonably possible if I can use Premium for a group project we’re starting on this week.

Thank you so much!

HI @ashani.escoffery, you should have received an email from our team with instructions for next steps :slight_smile:

Hi @Marie

I’m actually having the same issue as everyone here where my eligibility seemed to have been approved and I got an email saying it was verified from SheerID and yet I don’t have access to the premium for 12 months. Can you let me know if the Asana team ever got my initial request, and what next steps I can take? Would love to know as soon as reasonably possible if I can use Premium for a group project we were planning to start his week.

Thank you so much!

HI @mugunthan.riithan, I’ve liaised with our team, they will be in touch by email with an update shortly. Thank you so much for your patience!

@Marie I also have the same issue - do you know the timing here? Thanks so much!