Student Group Premium Trial

Hi all,

I have applied for the premium 6 months trial for our student group workspace. How long does it take to be approved in general?

Thanks…

Hi @Aziz_Koyuncuoglu and thanks for reaching out!

I can confirm our team has received your application and will be in touch within the next couple of days!

Thank you very much @Marie.

1 Like

Hi @Marie, I have the same question. I applied on Monday and I haven’t gotten any response from anyone at Asana. I’d like to show Asana to my teammates tomorrow afternoon at our biweekly in-person meeting, because otherwise it may be another 2 weeks before I can effectively onboard them in person and by then I think it may be too late to be useful.

Thanks,
Alex

Thanks for reaching out @Alex_Jenko! I’ve passed your message to the Team :slight_smile:

Hi @Marie,

I have the same issue here. However, we are a student-group from Germany (University of Osnabrueck). Does this make a difference?
We’ll have our next meeting next week, which is when we’ll decide which organisation tool we want to use. So it would be really cool, if I would know by then whether we can have a free premium access for students or not.

Best,
Anne