Status Updates: "Highlights" since last status update

Hi,

Want to ask if you plan to add a better “timeframe” to the highlights section in Status Updates.

At the moment this works fine if you have a “weekly” reminder that occur on the same day, every week.

But I use Status Updates for 1:1 boards and sometimes the days will differ - I am sure there are other users/boards which may have similar issues about not having a regular day to provide a Status Update.

I wanted to propose having “Since last update” to show Completed/Milestones/Approvals since the last update happened.

This way it’s easy to capture & log correct changes since last time without risking duplicating/repeating highlights that were probably captured in the previous Status Update.

I hope that the explanation is clear and makes sense, and that hopefully you see the benefit in this request.

Thanks!

Below is an example screenshot of the Highlights section you use to drag into your Status Update sections.

CleanShot 2022-02-03 at 11.49.53

Hi @jsonuk, thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback!

While this feature isn’t available at this time, hopefully it’s something our Product team can implement in the future.

I’ll keep you posted and let you know if we have any updates :slight_smile:

I’d love this as well!

Yeah, this would be great! Not just for 1:1’s but for any updates tbh - For example, there may be occasions when you miss adding an update due to sickness or annual leave and you’d want to add an update upon your return :grinning:

1 Like