Start date in CSV import

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
In the new CSV import, it won’t allow me to map start date column to ‘Start Date’ if there are dates that start and end on the same date. In the old upload the Due date column would display a start and end date in the same column. Now I get a separate Start Date custom field which has a different date format to due date and this is confusing as it is in the American format.

Also, Collaborator column doesn’t add the person as a collaborator to a task now.
Steps to reproduce:

Browser version:

Upload screenshots below:

HI @Joanna_Yiptatchung :wave: and thank you for taking time to report this issue.

Apologies for the trouble here. If it’s OK with you and it doesn’t contain information you could consider as sensitive, would you mind sharing with me by DM the CSV you are trying to import? This would be super useful to understand what might be happening here. If not, A screenshot of the CSV would be super helpful as well.

To send me a DM, simply click on my name in this post and select “Message”.

Looking forward to your reply!

HI @Joanna_Yiptatchung :wave:

As I have explained to you by DM I can confirm that if the Start Date has the same date as the Due date, it won’t be possible to mapped to the Project. As the CSV mentions. Start Date must occur before the Due Date.

I’m moving this thread to the #tipsandtricks category to help other users in case they are running into this same issue! Thank you for your help!

1 Like