Spreadsheet-inspired View in Portfolios

It would be great to be able to have a List View (like the one in a project) in Portfolio. My development team currently uses a workaround for this where we assign all of our tasks across projects to a project we use specifically for planning. This allows us to have comprehensive scrum check-ins and sprint planning but then tasks in more than one project show as duplicated when it comes to Workload Management. Am I missing something?

Hi @Jorge_H_Gonzalez and thanks for sharing your feedback with us! We recently updated the Tag view with the spreadsheet style, so I’m hopeful this will be extended to other view (including Portfolio) in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s helpful! We can use that as an alternative to our own project and see how it goes. With that being said, having the List View in Portfolios would still be great.

Exploring that now and wondering - are there are ways to customize the view as far as which fields are included and in what order? Particularly think of custom fields that we’ve added and rely on.