Sorting by multiple dates

We currently use Wufoo forms that have multiple dates in them, ie: Proof Out Date, Start Date, End Date. Different users need to be able to see on the Calendar, when their part of the process happens.
Example: Designer needs to see the Proof out date in order to have the ad ready. Sales rep completes it then Operations needs to see the Start Date to know when the ad needs to run, and then when to stop publishing it by the End Date.

Is there away to have one project on the calendar multiple times?

Hey @Dan_Canoro, welcome to the Community Forum :grinning:

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this great question, I completely understand what you are looking to achieve here. As of now, a task cannot have multiple Due Dates however I think you can achieve something similar with dependencies.

With task dependencies, you can mark a task as waiting on another task. Then when the first task is marked completed, we will notify the assignee of the next task that they can start on their task. As long as all tasks have been assigned a Due Date they will be visible on the Team and Project Calendar.

So this would allow you to achieve something similar without being able to add multiple Due Dates to the same task. For clarity, you could call the tasks: “task stage 1”, “task stage 2”, etc.

I hope this helps, please feel free to get back to me on this thread should you have any further questions!