Sort Projects by Owner

projects

Is there a way that we could sort the projects by owners? There may be a way to do this that I’m not aware of. Currently, we color code the projects and each owner has a different color but it’s difficult remembering who has which color. We also sort projects alphabetically so that it is quick to find on the side bar.

Hi @Matt_Gugle! Are you looking to sort out projects in your left sidebar?

Yes, ideally, I would have the list of projects on the left side bar sorted by the project owner.

Was this ever answered - would love to be able to see a full list of projects by owner

Hi @Curt_Campbell, I’m afraid this is not possible at the moment; IU’m moving this thread to the #productfeedback category to allow you and other Forum Members to vote for this feature!

I would love this feature, it would really help me understand the workload of each project manager and a quick glance! Currently, the only way I can view this is to have each PM put their projects on their dashboards and walk around to each PM and ask to see their dashboards.

Another way to accomplish this would be to allow everyone to see everyone else’s dashboard.