Slow Technical support

Hi there! your technical support is too slow. It takes ages to receive anything from them. It is been a week and not a single useful answer.

Can you suggest anything? Any tips or tricks? We need to solve one issue ASAP to be able to start working properly.

If it is not possible to help me, please just cancel my subscription and delete my personal information from your base

Thanks

Hi @Sam20 and so sorry for the trouble there.

I’ve just liaised with our Support Team who confirmed they have received your emails and will be in touch shortly. Please note that our team prioritise premium support and work on queries in chronological order, from oldest to newest. The reason why you haven’t received a response yet is because every time you replied to your own email, it sent it back to the bottom of their queue. Unfortunately, due to obvious security we can’t handle billing queries via the Forum, but rest ensured our team will be in touch very soon to continue assist you with your query!

Hope this helps @Sam20! Thanks for reaching out in the Forum, and let me know if there is anything else I can help with!