Showing only certain people from the domain under the assignee dropdown

Is there a way to see only limited number of people on the assignee dropdown? We have a lot of people on the same domain, but they are not all employees.

thank you

Hi @anon61178186, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

At this time, it is not possible to limit the selection of users which shown in the Assignee drop-down field. We do have an existing feature request for this in the #productfeedback category:

You can add your vote to the above thread if you would like to see this feature come to life! :slight_smile:

Hi Rebecca, thank you for this.

at this point can i remove all access for asana to be able to read the emails of everyone in the organisation?
This will give me an opportunity to invite only the people i need
thank you

at this point can i remove all access for asana to be able to read the emails of everyone in the organisation?
thank you

@Rebecca_McGrath

Hi Rebecca, thank you for this.

thank you

Thanks for getting back to me, @anon61178186. Organisations function based on email domain. This means that users that share an email domain with your Organization will automatically be added to your Organization as Members should they create an Asana account.

It is not possible to limit this, at this time. I’ll keep you in the loop if this changes moving forward :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.