I am currently lacking the feature to show/hide items in a timeline depending on a field. Could be either:
- “Larger/smaller than” or “equal” for numeric fields
- “Equals” for drop-down fields.
Just like a filter function to be honest…
- If you have a field that describes the necessary equipment for a certain task, you can plan accordingly
- We use the fields for budget planning. Sometimes you only want to see “expensive” items.
- We send weekly updates of our timeline to clients/partners. Some tasks are for internal use only and should not be shared. It would be great if you could just hide them prior to PDF export.
What do you think?