Show exact number of results when sum search results are over 99

Minor, but would be helpful to see total search results over 99 without having to scroll to the bottom or download a CSV.

Just show the total number of results.

I guess giving you that information would require to actually run the entire search, which goes against the purpose here to “paginate” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Point taken, but the number of results vs the results themselves are two different bits of information.

(In our use case, we need to know the total number of tasks with a certain custom field value.)

I agree 100%.

If the Asana interface does not give the answer, then you need to use the API. I can build a simple dashboard to do so, reach out to me privately!

1 Like

I would love to be able to see the true count of tasks when doing an advanced search rather than exporting the whole list. Right now it only shows up to 99 and then defaults to “99+” .

task count

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, @Priscilla_Prater! We already have a thread on this topic so I’ve gone ahead and merged your post with the main request to centralize feedback. We’ll let you know if we have plans to implement this feature in the future!

This also causes me some issues, but have found that sorting by project and then collapsing the project items brings back a count of all search results within that project.

Though today I’ve noticed that the upper number has changed to 24+