Short code to moved task from one column to another from E-mail notification letter?

Hi everyone! Could you please help - is it possible to moved task from one column to another in a Board’s project from e-mail notification letter by typing a short code?

Similar to this:

• Mark the task complete - reply to the email and type Complete or Done as the first word in your message
  • Comment on the task - reply to the email
  • Assign the task to a teammate - reply to the email and add your teammate’s email address in the To: field
  • Add a teammate as a task follower - reply to the email and add your teammate’s email address in the CC: field"

Or there is no such an option and I should go directly to Asana and moved task from one column to another? It would be convenient to do so my typing a short code in e-mail.

Welcome to the Forum @Ilya_D :wave:t3:

As it stands, it is not possible to take this action from an email notification, your only option is to do it directly from Asana. Here is the full list of actions you can take from an email notification: https://asana.com/guide/help/email/email-to-asana

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Thank you Marie!