Sharing Calendars with Clients

My company is using Asana to coordinate kitchen and bath remodels for residential homes. Internally it has been a great tool for us.

We’d like to be able to share calendars and tasks with clients, but there is sensitive information that we put in the tasks that we don’t want clients to be able to see.

Does anyone know if there is a way to share task and/or calendars with clients that will limit the content that they can see?

Hi @Jeremy_Fields, @lpb has been developing a Chrome Extension that my help you with that!

Hi @Jeremy_Fields, and thanks @Millor_Machado!

Yes, Asana2Go can help when you need to share Asana content with other who are not Asana users, so it could help here–in one of two ways–depending:

1. You could possibly create custom reports depending on how you’ve structured your content; you could do this or I can help you to, or

2. You might be able to use the standard reports already provided in Asana2Go if you follow an approach like this: Private task with shared project workaround . Your reason for doing so is a little different than the post–you wouldn’t expect your clients to log in to Asana directly–but splitting the content in this fashion might make it easier for you to use Asana2Go, Asana’s basic PDF or other output or another third-party tool.

Larry Berger
Asana2Go & Asana Certified Pro consultant at Trilogi Software