Setting up Single Sign On for our Organisation

Our company would like to integrate SSO however what will this mean for the profiles/projects we have already created for our teams? Can with integrate it or will we need to setup new profiles and duplicate the content?

You should probably reach out to Asana Support - Help Center • Asana to deal with your personal situation :+1:

Thanks - despite being a premium member I just cannot find any sort of contact details or email for support, do you know of one?

I am confused, don’t you see the big buttons on Asana Support - Help Center • Asana ?

Hi @charlotte.quinlivan! You won’t need to create new profiles to enable SSO login. I recommend you to check out this article: Premium, Business, and Enterprise authentication | Product guide • Asana Product Guide from our Guide and to reach out to our support team at Asana Support - Help Center • Asana if you have any follow-up questions!

2 Likes

Yes but it every time I click on those it leads me to a whole list of new questions which just tell me to contact the ‘community’ and leads back here. Does this program have a support service phone number/email?