I am attempting to send daily or weekly reports to individual team members assessing different aspects of their progress and workflow -
- What was accomplished (today) (i.e. what moved to the next status (a custom single select field) or was marked complete)
- tasks without due dates
- tasks without effort hours (custom number field which we had before Asana added the “estimated time” field). (Asana reporting can’t create a chart for this, but I have a saved search with custom filters to track this.)
- tasks being continuously rescheduled (not sure how to track)
- overdue tasks
- upcoming (tomorrow’s) task count
- upcoming (tomorrow’s priority tasks)
- upcoming (tomorrow’s) effort hour workload
- upcoming (tomorrow’s/next week’s) timeline due dates (custom date field)
Some of these reports can be generated as charts in the “reporting” section of Asana.
Is there a way to incorporate that into an email report for individual team members?
Better yet, is there a way to automate this?