Sending a voice audio in the comments section (browser and Desktop)

can you please add feature to send a voice note in the comments section of the task. it would save time and help some disabled to be part of the conversition

22 Likes

Thanks for your feedback @Ahmad_k we really appreciate it and will definitely keep in it mind for future improvemens!

4 Likes

I’m going to have to agree here. This is really necessary.

7 Likes

please do, it would help a lot of people.

6 Likes

Yes please, it would save so much time.
At the moment I am using Loom to send quick voice notes and copy my screen,
But I mean if all of that would be inside of Asana I would jump of joy.

3 Likes

this is a great feature. People are asking it for last 3 years, hopefully Asana team will add it for the web version asap.

3 Likes

Hi Marie! What is the status for adding this feature on comments? I see the post is from Dec18´, it is still something you are working on? I really think it would help to get you more people working with Asana intead of whatsapp for example. Thank you!!!

2 Likes

This feature would be so useful. Some features when users request, it’s not that complicated to add, but Asana just doesn’t want to add it.

Why you so stubborn Asana Product Team? :stuck_out_tongue: it;s already 3 years old feature request.

3 Likes

This would save a load of time!

2 Likes

please!!

1 Like

we really need this feature pls.

2 Likes

This was a feature for a bit on iOS, then it just vanished. Which was annoying. I am considering cancelling my subscription to Asana it’s so annoying. I have disabled people in my team who just cannot use Asana because there is no voice note, they also have speech impediments meaning that Siri doesn’t understand them - so voice notes are the only solution. Come on asana get with the plan and recognise the priviledge and discrimination you are baking in to your platform. It’s time to get inclusive, productivity is for everyone not just the priviliedged who can type and speak with a clear English accent

7 Likes

Any update here?

It’s 2021… do we have a voice note solution yet? Is it on the horizon? What is the priority of this type of request?

2 Likes

would be realy great if this feature will appear in the near future.

Please make this happen - it would be a game changer!

+1 for this feature. And let’s add video recordings as well while you’re at it.

1 Like

Rather than commenting back with a text message, I’d love if there was an option to respond with an audio message (either via the smartphone or desktop/browser app). This is great for when you need to send a more detailed reply.

Similar to apps like Facebook Messenger, Slack and iMessage.

5 Likes

Hey @paulminors
you might also wanna upvote here: Sending a voice audio in the comments section (browser and Desktop)

1 Like

Awesome, thanks!

1 Like