Sendana Tools-Sendana Date-Now you can rollback or rollforward all the dates of your projects or templates

I thought I would show a quick example so I used our good friend @Bastien_Siebman template service found at www.templana.com to choose a template. Again smaller templates with less than 50 tasks can use Sendana date or the multi-task select feature of Asana. But as you have more tasks or first level subtasks Sendana Date can change the dates quickly. To use Sendana Date just go to https://www.sendanatools.com

Starting with Original Project/Template Of Weekly Meeting. Agenda I put a Start Date in for Paid Users Assuming their may be preparation:

I then quickly ran it through Sendana Date to roll the dates forward for next weeks meeting.

If this was done with re-occuring dates, which is a great feature you would not have the ability to limit to weekdays only. This example uses only one date which of course can be changed with multi-edit if less than 50 tasks but very few templates have the same date for each task and many projects or templates contain more than 50 tasks. No more changing one date at a time. !!!

At the end of the process Sendana Date also gives you the duration of your project by looking at the earliest Start or Due Date and latest Start or Due dates among tasks and subtasks to calculate the number of elapsed days.
Project%20Statistics

2 Likes