Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
When trying to create a rule that will send a slack message to a channel or person, the Dropdown in Asana isn’t populating with all my channels and colleagues from my Slack workspace. It’s only a select number of channels and people.
Steps to reproduce:
Go to Add Rule
Create Custom Rule
Task Added to Project
Send Slack Message to Channel
Search for the Slack Channel…it doesn’t show up
Desktop App on iMac
- my company has a few different slack workspaces
- I replicated the channel in question with all the same characteristics of the few channels that do show up. Still doesn’t work.
- I have the Asana app linked to my slack
- I have the project in question linked to my slack
- I have the project in question linked to the channel in question