See project name on board view

projects
boards
view

Is there a way to view the project name on the board view for a task?
Currently it just shows the project color and you need to hover/click the task to see the name of the project.
Would be great to be able to see the project name on the board view so we don’t have to remember what color represents each project.

Hi @iknowbryan,

You’re correct, as it stands, if a task in a Board Project belongs to multiple projects, it is difficult to identify these other projects; the only way you can check them out is by opening the task itself; I can’t think of other ways around, unfortunately. I’m moving your post to the #productfeedback category to allow you and other users to vote for this feature to be implemented.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with!

I agree that this would be really helpful in the board view @iknowbryan. What we do now as a workaround is try to remember to add the project name to each task but this isn’t ideal.

It would seem we “used to” have this functionality?
In looking into exactly this issue, I found a screenshot of a board project that show’s the board cards with Project (?) and Tag (?) names displayed; rather than just the colour.

We too are now in the position of adding the project name to every task which is FAR from ideal. Sadly, this functionality IS available in LIST view.