Scroll bar to the side when changing window size

Hi there. I noticed a UX topic when I worked in two Asana windows on one screen - 50%/50% screen so I can have a look at two projects at once. On my 15’’ laptop, the screen is not wide enough for two project lists and details.
I can write a text until it hits the border of the screen. Then the left side of the project list disappears and I can´t get it back … please see the screenshot. The scroll bar at the bottom of the project list doesn´t help to move the window more to the left again.

Hope I was able to show my point ^^

Best regards,
André

Hi @Andre_Pollklesener and thank you so much for the report!

Would you mind checking if you can reproduce this issue with a Chrome incognito and with another browser (Safari maybe?)

Looking forward to your reply!

Hi Marie. It´s the same in Firefox (don´t have Safari installed). In Chrome incognito mode the task details won´t be shown completely.

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for the additional info @Andre_Pollklesener, that’s super helpful. I’m filing a bug for our team to investigate and I’ll keep you posted as soon as I have an update on my end! Thanks again for taking the time to report the issue :slight_smile:

Great, thank you!

Hi @Andre_Pollklesener :wave:

I got a confirmation from the Team that this is an expected behaviour since we currently don’t support sizes below 920px wide.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience here, Andre and thank you again for taking time to report it. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with!

I hope you have a great Thursday! :slight_smile:

Got it, thank you, @Natalia!

I wish you happy holidays!

1 Like