Screenshots in templates??

Hello. We are setting up a project template and in the tasks in the template, it would be helpful to include some screenshots. However, we have noticed that when we create a new project from this template, the screenshot images are not carried over. Does anyone know if that’s possible? And if not, does anyone have any tips on how to best make those images available to projects created from the template? Thanks for your help!

Hi @M_OC_2022, thanks for reaching out! You can certainly add screenshots and images to the tasks in your template. See example below:

All attachments available in the tasks in your template will be automatically duplicated when you create a new project from the template:

I hope this helps! Let me know if you can’t find the option to add attachments.

1 Like

@Emily_Roman Thank you. I believe now from talking to our team we might have thought this was an issue when it really wasn’t. Have attachments always copied over when creating projects from templates or is this new with the Apr 2022 template release?

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.