Schedule meeting feature

I absolutely love how Asana looks, feels, and the general intelligence in the way these tools have been designed.

This could really be my one-stop shop for my entire team with one massive exception: meetings. I don’t think anybody particularly likes meetings, but they’re a fact of life. But, they’re not really a task and they’re not really designed to be integrated (as far as I can tell) into Asana.

You can kinda sorta cheat, to get there (again, from what I can tell, maybe someone can explain to me I’m just being an idiot and what I need to change), but it’s not robust in a way I’d like to see.

The way I like to organize things is to have “static” and “variable” task times and meetings. It’s baffling to me no time management system has ever seemingly implemented a feature set like this. Very simply, I have meetings that are from X time to Y time on Z day, and they must fit within that window. I have other tasks and projects of varying degrees of importance that can be done at any time. Give me a daily agenda accounting for those two types of work.

I use an assortment of zapier and automate.io commands to get the same result with my google calendar, but it’d be so awesome to see it fully implemented and integrated into Asana. I wouldn’t even hesitate moving my team solely onto Asana. As it is now, it’s an excellent tasks manager, but with a couple tweaks it could be everything.

Am I missing something? Does this kind of feature set exist on Asana and I’m just not seeing it?

Hi @Matthew_Paul,

Asana can certainly be used to organise for meetings, but not in the capacity you’re looking for I believe. I’m adding some resources below on what’s available and moving your post to the #productfeedback so other community folks can support your request!

https://asana.com/templates/for/other/meeting-agenda

1 Like