save multiple filter views for new project header feature.

The new project header allows for more visible controls for viewing, sorting, and filtering tasks, adding custom fields, and viewing project activity.

However currently only 1 view can be saved as the default layout.

It would very helpful to be able to save multiple filter views (each with their own URL for bookmarking).

Hey @Tim_Jasper, that’s a great idea. Although this is not possible to achieve at the moment, I will certainly pass on your suggestion to our Product team for consideration. I’m pretty sure our Developers will be interested in reviewing all feedback regarding the new Project headers for future improvements. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I complete agree that this would be a great feature. As a matter of fact the only reason I decided to come here to the boards was to submit a similar feature request, that the custom views would be saved to the user for the project, not to the entire project so it affects everyone.

Because it’s so good to be able to customize the default filtering for each user.

But the idea from Tim_Jasper for saving multiple filtering with url’s is even better, and to support filtering based on simple URL variables.

I really hope something like this will be added in the near future :slight_smile:

1 Like

And when I say filter, I’m referring to the whole layout, sort, filter, visible fields etc.

1 Like

Why is there no option to save filters yet? It is essential in my eyes to properly track certain parts of the project…especially in Board View.

agree saving views by URL would be cool, and having default per person views (as well as generic default). There is a sea of room to add a link next to “All Tasks”? or somewhere: “Views” where a “view” is a combination of: sort, filter, visible fields as Hafthor suggests.

And I’d be immeasurably grateful if the “Filter” had an option to save custom filters too…

And if the “Filter” option were able to be multi-tiered – a little + plus sign! My tasks that are for the my department, vs 3rd party/other departments…

i’d like to add “Sort” function simultaneously allowing multiple sorts (as with my Filter request), e.g. priority & estimated hours…