Salesforce / Asana connector throws an error when regular sales users try to log in

Hi,

I have installed Asana for Salesforce into Salesforce for all users. The version is 1.16 for the AsanaPublic app. I am able to log into Asana through Asana Settings within Salesforce, but none of my users can get the Asana log in auth page to pop-up. Instead they get an error of:

There is no setting for category “auth” with name “ClientId”
Error is in expression ‘{!generateAsanaAuthPageRef}’ in page asanapublic:auth: (AsanaPublic)

I have uninstalled Asana for Salesforce from Salesforce, wiping all of the data. I then re-installed Asana for Salesforce, making sure that I specified that I wanted the app to install for all users. Once again, I am fine but my regular users are not. I’m the Salesforce admin for my company and I think that there is probably a rights or access issue. Does anyone have something that I can try to get Asana for Salesforce to allow Salesforce users to connect to their Asana account?

Thanks!

Hi @anon22103138, thanks for reaching out! I’m sorry to hear that you’ve run into this issue. I’d suggest reaching out to our Support team by following the steps below as they have access to additional tools that we don’t have here on the Community team to be able to assist you further.

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.