Rollover totals in Workload View by Month are misaligned by one week

When you hover over an Assignee in the Workload view by month, the numbers that appear over the weeks are indicating totals that are off by one week. They seem to be misaligned.

Steps to reproduce: In a Portfolio, viewing Workload filtered by Months, hover over an Assignee and the totals that appear to float over the weeks are misaligned – they indicate totals for the previous week. When you hover over the week graph itself, the total and breakdowns by Project are correct (for the current week that you’re hovering over).

Browser version: Chrome Version 88.0.4324.182 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Doug_Lester, welcome to the Asana Community Forum and thanks for your report! Let me investigate this further and I’ll get back to you as soon as I have an update :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Emily_Roman this might be what was resolved awhile ago but has resurfaced… if helpful.

Thanks @LEGGO! I’ve gone ahead and reported this to our product team. I’ll let you know as soon as we have an update!

1 Like

Hi @Bastien_Siebman, thanks for reporting this!

I investigated further, and I see we already have a report in the Forum: Rollover totals in Workload View by Month are misaligned by one week I escalated this issue to our Product Team, but unfortunately we don’t have an ETA when it will be solved. I will merge your post with the main report and will post an update as soon as I have any news. Sorry for the trouble!

1 Like

Thanks @Emily_Roman I am deleting my post as I forgot to anonymise some parts :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Emily_Roman. I’m glad this is still on the Product Team’s radar screen. I use this feature consistently to plan my workload by areas of my business. The totals are still off by one week (they appear over the previous week) when I roll over my name. If I roll over the week itself, then the totals are correct.

This is still a bug, @Julien_RENAUD had it today.

Yes, and thanks @Bastien_Siebman. I had just learned to live with it, but it would be nice to see this bug fixed.

I switched over to using the Estimated Time field to track workload and capacity. The bug is still present when viewing Workload in the monthly view. The totals presented are still shifted by one week.

Unbelievable :sweat_smile:

Hi everyone, just wanted to share a quick update here to let you know this bug is now resolved. If you are still experiencing any issues, please let us know and we are happy to investigate further!

Have a nice day!

2 Likes

Thanks for the update, @Emily_Roman!

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.