Reverting/undoing all changes to a specific date

I would like to undo all changes to a specific date (and time)?

I want to undo ALL changes (changes to dates, additions of new tasks, etc) made in the last 3 days because one of the team members has made some major errors.

@Frank_La_Torre, You can trying requesting rollback to a certain date (or some date that they offer) to support@asana.com. I’m not sure they will be able to do that, but it’s worth a try.

The only other option I can think of is to do advanced search(es) to locate all new/changed tasks during the period and then one-by-one read the audit trail (the stories toward the bottom of the task detail pane) for each.

Hope that helps,

Larry

Thanks Larry. I have asked Asana, who have just responded (see below), unfortunately Asana has advised they can not restore a project to a specific point, so looks like alot of manual work. Very disappointing there is no way to restore from a clould-based product…

*I’m afraid it is not possible to roll back the changes made in a Project, apologies for the inconvenience! What we can do is to recover all deleted tasks in a Project within a certain date. *

*If you wish to proceed, please provide us the Project URL as well as the date of tasks deletion. *

My apologies that I don’t have a more satisfactory answer for you right now, please let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like