"Restore paid plan to keep project private"

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
We are on an Enterprise Division account. One of my coworkers who uses a MAC keeps randomly getting an error pop up whenever she adds the task to a new project.
“Restore paid plan to keep project private”, comes up and then disappears. I have video of it happening (not wanting to post here for privacy reasons).

I have checked and the task is in other projects that are on the paid plan or within a team on the plan.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Create task
  2. Click on task dropdown menu > Add to Project
  3. Task is added to project, error message pops up for a few seconds then disappears

Browser version:
Chrome. Version 101.0.4951.54

Upload screenshots below:

The absolute experts on divisions are @LEGGO and @Julien_RENAUD , maybe they can help!

1 Like

Hi @Cally_McIntyre
Did you make sure that the project in the screenshot is in a division team? Because I have the impression that the project is in a free team.

A task can belong to several free or paid project, but the custom fields will not be displayed as a column in the free projects, while it will be possible in the paid projects.

Hi @Cally_McIntyre, thanks for reaching out! I agree with @Julien_RENAUD, this type of messages appear when the project is not part of a team in your Division. Unfortunately, we don’t have the tools in the Forum to confirm if your project is part of the Division. In this case, I recommend you to contact our support team and share the URL of the project. Our team will be able to see more details and confirm why you are receiving this error. You can also share the video with our support team as the conversation will be private via email :slight_smile:

I hope this helps!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.