Resource Planning feature in the Business Plan

While I’m not trying to start another discussion about the deprecation of the dashboard, and it’s more expensive replacement, one additional feature of the Business Plan did pique my interest - the upcoming Resource Planning feature. If the Business Plan includes an additional feature that replaces another app I pay for (i.e. Resource Planning replaces HourStack), then it would be worth the increase in price to my small organization, or at least break even.

That being said, it’s disappointing that there hasn’t been anything more posted about it, and the Business Plan pricing page just says the feature is “coming soon.” If a new pricing tier is being added, with new features, wouldn’t it make sense to roll out all these features at once, at the same time as the removal of the dashboard? Can we get any additional information on this feature and its rollout?

Hi @Sonya_Wooley and thanks for reaching out!

I totally understand where you’re coming from; unfortunately, I don’t have any update to share at the moment, but I will make sure to make an announcement in the Forum as soon as I do!

For the time being, I’m going to close this thread as it is confusing for other users; but rest ensured that I’m closely following up on the Resources Planning and will share an update as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience and understanding Sonya, feel free drop me a DM if you have any follow-up questions/comments!