Reports for my completed Task

Fairly new to Asana and was wondering if there was a way to see only the tasks I completed. I figured out how to run report for our teams completed tasks but for individual tracking and recording of completed tasks I cannot seem to figure it out. I don’t want only tasks that are assigned to me or ones that I am following as there are a lot of tasks that aren’t specifically assigned to one personal and it’s whoever can get to the task is who does it, while other tasks are specifically assigned to one team member.

Hi @Chris_Denyer! We’ll be happy to help! All you need to do is create an advanced search. You can sort by the task assignee and incomplete / complete / or all tasks at varying degrees of specificity. I recommend that you take a look at this Guide documentation on Advanced Search for more information.

Let us know if you have any follow up questions!

help! we just switched from Liquid Planner back to Asana and one of the features LP had, I can’t seem to find is: show me all the projects/tasks I worked on for [custom date period]…i.e. last week, today, last month, etc.

because i don’t always have time to track my time when i’m working on a specific project, i want to go back and look at all the projects/tasks i worked on to catch up my time tracking.

i don’t know all the ins-and-outs of Asana all that well, so any help on this would be awesome!

Hi @Onie_x7346 :wave:t3: and welcome to the forum! You should be able to get this report using the Advanced Search. Here is an example I created from my account, but you can easily adjust it to make it fit your needs. Note that you can also save this report to easily access it in the future!

1 Like

thank you! i actually figured that out yesterday myself. :slight_smile:

1 Like