Removing Assignee from Personal Projects

Hi,

Out of organizing family tasks, I’ve assigned some tasks (in Personal Projects) to some of my family members, however, after many months of using that, I see now that I can remove these members from the tasks, projects, but I can’t remove them from the drop-down menu of assignee-s.

With noting that, this is not a workspace (Organization), it is simply my personal projects page

I will be grateful for any good help in this matter.

Thank you.
H

HI @Hamad_Al_Nuaimi and welcome to the Forum! :wave:

Personal Projects have very limited functionalities comparing to workspaces and as it stands, it is not possible to remove users from the drop-down menu of assignee in these Personal Projects.

To give you some context, we are planning to depreciate them in the near future (you can learn more about it in Why maintain Personal Projects? . For this reason, I highly suggest you to create a brand new Workspace (private to yourself) and to transfer all your Projects and Tasks using Ditto This way you won’t be experiencing this issue anymore.

Hope this help, but please, let me know if you have any follow-up questions! Have a great weekend! :slight_smile: