Removing a user, rolling up tasks

This is a question I can’t find an answer to. If I’m part of an organization, and I create a team that I don’t add anyone else do, and I create a project that I don’t add anyone else to, and then I create tasks in that project and don’t add anyone else to it, AND if I don’t actually assign the tasks to myself, what happens to those tasks if I am removed from the organization? So basically, the task is completely private (but not in the Personal Tasks section) and are unassigned, but visible to me just because of where they are. Do they still get moved into a larger project if I am removed from the organization?

Hi @spye :wave:t3:

Great question! Only tasks assigned to you will be gathered in this project if/when you’re deprovisioned from the Organization (https://asana.com/guide/help/faq/common-questions#gl-ex-employee). Also, note that if your Team and Project are public, other users might join them and be able to access these tasks even if you did not invite them! You can learn more about team and project privacy settings in the two articles below:

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any follow-up questions!