Remove Used Entries form Dropdown Fields

This may not be something that affects many users, but I’m asking anyway.

For the standard single assignee button, this isn’t as big of a deal, but when using the multi-assign copies feature, the choices in the list should reduce for each name selected.

I basically use the multi-copy feature to create mass copies of tasks that I need to have on hand… these are typically template type tasks, that I don’t want to assign to people yet. So I have 6 “guest” members (minions) that I use. But when I select the first one, and then go to add the second one, I have to bypass the first person’s name…

So I named my minions:
Task 1
Task 2
Task 3
Task 4
Task 5
Task 6

When I go to the multi-add list, it shows them all… but if I already picked Task 1 and Task 2 for this current task, the next time I invoke the multi-copy feature, the list should only show:
Task 3
Task 4
Task 5
Task 6

As I can’t select Task 1 or Task 2 again for this specific task.

I’m sure not a lot of people use this feature in this way, but I use it often, so again… I’m asking.

Thanks for the feedback @Francesco_Alessi; I can definitely see why this would be useful to you! To be completely honest, I don’t believe this is in our near-term plans, but we will take it onboard next time we decide to revamp predictions in the Assignee field!