Recurring tasks in the Later Section

Please use this thread to give us any feedback you might have regarding the “Recurring Tasks in Later” hack

I will be enabling that Hack Asap… Will keep you up to date @Marie

Hello, I actually have this hack ‘unchecked/off’, but all my recurring tasks keep going to the later section instead of the upcoming section. Any thoughts?

Hi @Pachia_Moua :wave:t3:

When are these recurring tasks due? If they’re due within a week, it would make sense to see them going to the “UPcoming” section rather than “Later”

Keep us posted!

The recurring tasks are due in the middle of the month every month. Oher tasks are every quarter and/or yearly.

It doesn’t make sense why the recurring task would go into the “Later” section because the description under this hack uses the term “always”.Capture

My interpretation of this description would indicate that the recurring task will always go to the upcoming section regardless of due date if the hack is off. Thoughts?

My mistake, you’re completely right @Pachia_Moua; I’ve just run a test with a task repeating every day and I can confirm that on my end, the new task automatically lands into the “Later” Section.

Could you please report this bug in #bugs:report-a-bug so we can start investigating?

Many thanks for your help and patience @Pachia_Moua, really appreciate it!

Hi, I’d really like to set recurring tasks based on the day and week, rather than the date- for example: “Set to: the last Wednesday of the month”, this would be very helpful!