REAL date shifting still urgently needed

Hi @anon14105380, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

I completely understand where you’re coming from. The features you mention in your post are popular requests in the Forum and generally speaking among our users; we’re fully aware this is something we need to improve and while I don’t have an update to share at the moment, this is definitely on our radar.

In order to keep one request per thread, I’ve gone ahead and added the link to the existing threads so you can also add your vote as well:

We have an existing request and you can upvote here: Timeline - Schedule Subtasks. We will update the main thread once we have any updates.

You are correct, as subtasks do not inherit the Project from the parent task , the only way for them to show under a Project in your “My Tasks” list, for now, is by manually adding them to a Project.

I recommend you to support this requests by adding your vote here:

If you wish to add multiple subtasks to a project at once, I recommend you creating an Advanced search report and add them to the project using our multi-select feature.

In regards to the option to autoshift due dates, this is the existing feedback thread where you can add your vote: Auto-shifting dates for dependent tasks when dates changed in list/board view.

Thanks again for sharing this detailed feedback with us, we really appreciate it. We will make sure to send any updates in regards to this features in the main feedback threads.

Have a great day, @anon14105380! :slight_smile: