Re-ordering workspaces

As I’m getting more and more workspaces (I love working that way, I use one for each year, and then a project for each week for personal planning), I need to be able to order the workspaces in the drop-down menu. Simple as that.

Re-order Workspaces

Please consider making it possible to re-order spaces. This would allow for more efficient functionality both on in a web browser and on mobile.

Can anyone explain the logic of the current ordering? I can’t seem to figure it out.

@Joseph_Simons, As an immediate fix, I believe Support will re-order these for your user upon request to https://asana.com/support > “I’m having trouble with…” > scroll down and click “Let’s Chat”.

Multiple Organizations - Default view

Thanks for your feedback @Joseph_Simons. We already have a thread on this topic, so I have merged yours with the existing one to consolidate feedback on this topic. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with!

I asked support for a re-ordering of work spaces and it was a no go.

@Joseph_Simons, I know that they have in the past at least been able to set up your chosen workspace as your default (first) workspace. @Marie, maybe you can shed more light on this? Thanks!

Forgive me, I was able to request one workspaces as the default for the first workspace in the dropdown but are unable to re-order any other workspaces. However, I either need to ask again or that isn’t possible because it hasn’t happened yet.