Quick access input field

There is just one feature that is really missing for me in Asana - a quick access input field that you can pull on a shortcut like ctrl+p and ctrl+shift+p just like in the DevTools in Chrome or the quick access in Sublime/VS Code or the Alfred app on Mac.

With this to have an easy way to search a task, an easy way to focus on a specific task from the project with fuzzy matching, the close, edit, date etc settings. I know some of these can be found with shortcuts, but you can get only so much shortcuts and remember them.

This tool would simply give you ALL OF THE THINGS :smiley: And therefore make it a quick access - new project, new task, update, go to project, go to profile… lot’s of stuff.

And separated into two like most other tools like this - one is for actions and one is for objects.

Object: Task, section, user etc . Action: create, delete, merge, duplicate

Sorry if it’s a duplicate.

Hi @Alex_Dimitrov :wave:t3:

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! I don’t believe we have an existing thread on this topic, but if I see any in the future I’ll make sure to merge them in!

I don’t think this is in our near-term plans, but I’ll make sure to keep an eye out and let you know on this thread if I hear anything on my end!

Have a great day :slight_smile:

1 Like