Published content stage of my project in my portfolio should resonate with other custom fields

In my projects I have a field for ‘content stage’ which I sort my portfolio by. This is helpful however, could there be a feature or a rule that greys out/voids/automates other fields like the due date so that once the project stage is set to published:

• the dates of those projects are not considered in the red
  • I can custom sort by content stage, then date so that I can see only the current work that isn’t completed
    Maybe another solution would be that in a published stage, all other categories go to a published stage.

Hi @Kaylin_Smith, thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback :slight_smile:

You could utilise Rules here so that when the “content stage” custom field is marked as published, the due date of the task is either removed, or the task is marked completed.

Does this help? :slight_smile:

I believe @Kaylin_Smith is referring to custom fields at the portfolio level, not the project level. Correct Kaylin? If that is the case, there is no automation there (yet?).

Thank you both but, yes @Bastien_Siebman that’s correct. I’m talking in reference to the portfolio level.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarity, @Bastien_Siebman and @Kaylin_Smith! As Bastien mentioned, this isn’t possible right now. Hopefully this is something we can see implemented in the future :crossed_fingers: