Project Updates Newsfeed

I had a request today from a member of our design team asking how he can see all new comments. Our team has a “design” master project in kanban form with every (50-100) design tasks we are working on. Seeing changes and comments on a per project basis would be incredibly helpful as the only option to see changes is either email or “inbox” which has every update associated with that user but not the design project.

Including a tab at the top next to: List, board, timeline, “newsfeed”, would allow fast and easy updates of all progress within that project without needing to follow a task (which can cause email/inbox information overload).

This newsfeed could include completed tasks, new tasks, comments, likes and any other work completed or updated in that project. Adding in a filter at the top to sort by comments, tasks, thumbs up, etc could help increase the value of this tool as well.

1 Like

It indeed does not exist in Asana. Would you consider having a custom dashboard built for this?

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us @Jason_Goldner!

I love the idea of a newsfeed tab next to the Project Calendar, Timeline… I’ve gone ahead and made a note of your feedback to our team so they can consider it for future updates! :slight_smile:

3 Likes