Project template view turns into a loading screen every time I create a new task

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: When I create a new task in a project template, the project template view shows a loading screen for a couple of seconds. I see that a new task is created, but it’s not auto-focused, which is what I would have expected.

Steps to reproduce: Create a new task in a project template, either by clicking on the blue “+ Add task” or “Add task…” below each section.

Browser version: Chrome 107.0.5304.121

Upload screenshots below:

Potential reasons why this is happening: Did you update the main project template projection with all the necessary fields/fragments needed when creating a new task? Missing an SCV?

Welcome to the Asana Community Forum @JuneRow :wave:
Hm that is strange, you are editing like this yes`?
Have you tried in a different browser or incognito maybe?
I recommend checking all the troubleshooting steps to see if that helps.

If not then I recommend emailing support with a short video showing the problem and I am sure they will be able in having this resolved.

Hi @JuneRow,

Cna you let us know if you continue running into this issue and if you had a chance to test the steps shared by @Andrea_Mayer ?

@JuneRow since we haven’t heard from you in a while, I’m going to close this report. Don’t hesitate to reach out if this is still an issue you’re experiencing :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.