Project Pages!

I’ve noticed that projects can get very congested, as all of you surely have noticed too. The solution for my team has sometimes been to create another project. But when we want to keep our project centralized in one place, we’re left with no option but to have a very big project. I would love to see project pages. This would be especially powerful in the List view (also could be used in the Board view). I’ve attached an example image below. There would be tabs above the project where you create a new “Page” and name it. When you click on the page, it is simply a clean, new area of the project. Think of it as adding a new sheet in Spreadsheets or excel. It is the same master spreadsheet, but you can create other sheets within that. Project Pages would allow my team specifically to differentiate on a mass-scale between the “Onboarding” sections in our Project, and the “Ongoing” sections in our Project. Project Pages could be used for many other workflows/efficiencies as well.

Hi @Joel_Lee, thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback!

Hopefully this is something our Product team can implement in the future! :slight_smile: I’ll let you know if we have any updates :slight_smile:

1 Like