Project Names and subtasks in calendar view

This is something really missing for us Can we get this turned on as standard? We will have hundreds of projects from template with the same task being scheduled and without seeing the project name in the calendar or being able to schedule subtasks, the whole beauty of asana is gone.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Show Project Name with Tasks on Calendar

Hi @justin.christie :wave:t3:

In order for subtasks to show up in your calendar, you need to manually associate them with their parent tasks project (here is more details + instructions: Why subtasks don't appear in your Project Calendar). Regarding the project name, I see you’ve already added your vote to Show Project Name with Tasks on Calendar; I’ll make sure to keep you posted as soon as I have an update in this regards.

I’m closing this threads to avoid having too many duplicates, but please let me know if I can help with anything else!

1 Like

This is something really missing for us Can we get this turned on as standard? We will have hundreds of projects from template with the same task being scheduled and without seeing the project name in the calendar or being able to schedule subtasks, the whole beauty of asana is gone.

8 Likes