Project Combobox shows deleted projects

Hello good morning, I would like to report a bug that occurs in the task description.

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
When you are in the detail of the task and want to change the project, all the projects that have already been deleted appear in the combobox.
This not only brings confusion, but when you assign a task to a project that does not exist you lose that task of your projects, you find it with the search engine but that would not be the correct functionality.
In addition, over time that combobox is filled with garbage and makes it difficult to find the right project.
As a solution, I propose that only those active projects be shown and those that have already been eliminated are not shown.

Steps to reproduce:
When you are in the detail of the task and want to change the project, all the projects that have already been deleted appear in the combobox.

Browser version:
Opera Version:64.0.3417.92

Upload screenshots below:

Thank You.

Hi @Eze_Fer and welcome to the Forum! :wave:

Thank you for taking time to report this. Could you please confirm if you are using Persona Projects? If yes, have a look at this Post I have written a while ago to understand the reason of this behaviour: Deleted projects are suggested when adding task to a new project - #10 by Natalia

If this is not your case, could you please confirm that those suggested projects are not Project Templates or Archived Projects?

Thank you for your help! Looking forward to your reply!