Profile customisation per workspace/organisation

At present, you can have different Role and Department text in each organisation (I haven’t checked workspaces) by editing your profile while in that organisation. Two things occur to me:

1. It would be good to be able to set a profile photo per organisation/workspace, not just per account.

2. The email tabs of the profile configuration work across all organisations, and give the options for all organisations, whenever they’re open. If parts of the profile are set per-organisation, it would be helpful to make this explicit in the user interface, rather than relying on the user to discover that they can change these in each organisation separately. Perhaps a dropdown at the top of the profile to say which you’re currently editing, with any fields that don’t change between organisations above this?

I would love to have the ability to have a different profile image for each specific workspace/organization. I have helped out a few teams that prefer the animated profile images and others prefer a standard headshot. I also believe this would give those that use Asana for work, personal, and/or side projects a sense of separation between each workspace rather than seeing the same profile image in all three spaces.

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback @Antoes!

We have already a thread requesting this feature so I’ve gone ahead and merged your post with this thread to consolidate feedback. I hope it’s OK. Please, feel free to add your vote to this main thread!

Have a great Thursday!

1 Like